We accept application on rolling basis via email. We recommend that international applicants consider the visa processing time and apply in advance.
Check the requirements below and send us your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be at least in Junior in undergraduate.
- Resume/CV, Cover Letter, Interviews
- Must present solid plan of project or competency to conduct individual project.
- Resume/CV, 3 minutes video to describe your project, Interviews
- Must hold PhD or MD degree.
- CV, Research Plan, Interviews
PAYING FOR AIHAP
Tuition varies upon the program option and duration. Contact us for detail.
Scores: International applicants must submit current TOEFL or IELTS scores if their native language is not English and they do not have a bachelor’s degree from an institution where English was the sole language of instruction. International clinicians should contact our office for detail information.
Visa: Detailed instructions regarding the visa process will be available upon admissions to the AIHAP. Please note that admitted students with J-1 are required to enroll full-time.